Top Ad unit 728 Ć— 90

Social Media Campaigns

recent

180° Krimml Waterfall



180° view of the Krimml Waterfall, the largest waterfall in Austria. This is a large three row pano of ~ 30 images. While out in Austria for the ski races at Kitzbuhel, AT I made use of the downtime and visited beautiful areas around my hotel. In this instance I had met the owners of the bed and breakfast I was at and we had an immediate connection. I told them what my intentions were while in the area, and when showing them a few images online, the husband was inclined to come with me, so I invited him to join. We had a great time, and I ended up inviting him and his wife to come with me to the ski races using the extra VIP passes I had for the downhill and slalom events. Got some great images in between, and got to hear about the area from great company. Another fun weekend in the books; more friends met. :D via pensrud http://500px.com/photo/97170419

180° Krimml Waterfall Reviewed by Zannnie on 12:05 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Great Photography © 2015 - 2020
Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.