Top Ad unit 728 Ć— 90

Social Media Campaigns

recent

Walking with dinosaurs



Thanks for stopping to look at my photo. All of my images are available for sale and can be shipped world wide. Please email jay@jdlphotography.com.au for any enquiries. **** http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaydaley/16910074432/ Buried in the World Heritage listed Dorrigo National Park is this pristine waterfall known as Crystal Shower Falls. The subtropical rainforest blanketing the surrounds of this waterfall are dense with plant species dating back millions of years and it’s not hard to feel the untouched allure and charm of this magical place when nestled within it. Shortly after I shot this image I walked further down to the bottom of the fall and submerged myself knee deep in the water to try a different viewpoint. The water was thick with leeches and my feet and legs were crawling with countless numbers of them after the shot. With no salt on hand I hiked back to the car and drove into town with my little pets hanging on for the ride. All in all it was worth it, not just for the photography but rather the experience of visiting such an enchanting and undamaged part of the natural world which, whilst an 8hr drive from Sydney is still so close. via JayDaley http://500px.com/photo/104380757

Walking with dinosaurs Reviewed by Zannnie on 6:35 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Great Photography © 2015 - 2020
Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.