Top Ad unit 728 Ć— 90

Social Media Campaigns

recent

Celebrating Life


I captured this sunrise in loving memory of my father at one of "our" locations in Griffith NSW. The stunning morning light and strong reflections provided the perfect metaphor for my own reflections that morning. I have my father to thank for introducing me to photography in 2012, perhaps this is the best way I can express my gratitude and deep appreciation to the man that has shaped who I have become. Although we are apart now You’re always in our hearts We hold you close within our hearts, and there you will remain, To walk and guide us through our lives until we meet again. You can shed tears that he is gone, Or you can smile because he lived, You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back, Or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left. Your heart can be empty because you can’t see him Or you can be full of the love that you shared, You can remember him and only that he is gone Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on, You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back, Or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on. http://500px.com/photo/118404193
Celebrating Life Reviewed by Zannnie on 4:11 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Great Photography © 2015 - 2020
Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.