Top Ad unit 728 Ć— 90

Social Media Campaigns

recent

Time Distortion


--Best viewed on black-- The last few days have been pretty awesome as far as shooting with the d810 goes. I have been learning a lot so far but have not had much time to get out and shoot with it this weekend. I was supposed to head to the Oregon Coast next week with the new Nikon but instead plans have changed and I will be heading to the Canadian Rockies for my second time. Its absolutely crazy the difference in quality detail and dynamic range this D810 has to offer compared to my older 6D. I look forward to learning more in the coming weeks so I can share some of my new work with everyone. Anyways here is a more creative shot captured and created with my Canon 6D a few weeks ago, I guess I never got around to posting it.. so here it is. Multiple exposures shot at various time frames then hand blended with my own techniques. I did use a composite sky here to give an atmospheric feel to the scene. http://500px.com/photo/118547019
Time Distortion Reviewed by Zannnie on 7:32 AM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Great Photography © 2015 - 2020
Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.